Monday, September 9, 2013

Listen to Shellie Zimmerman 911 call (live videos)

On Sept. 9, 2013, Shellie Zimmerman called 911 to report a domestic violence allegation involving her estranged husband George Zimmerman. The allegations are serious and resulted in a swarm of Lake Mary police officers arriving on the scene and questioning Zimmerman for several hours.

Here is a portion of the 911 call. Shellie Zimmerman is clearly emotional while
speaking to the operator.

"He's in his car and he continually has his hand on his gun and he keeps saying saying 'step closer' and he's just threatening all of us with his firearm...and he's going to shoot us."

"He punched my dad in the nose, my dad has a mark on his face...he accosted my father and then took my iPad out of my hands and smashed it and cut it with a pocket knife." 

"I don't know what he's capable of, I'm really scared," Zimmerman said while breathing heavily.

"He's in his truck.  There are police here with their weapons drawn. They're telling his bodyguards to get out of the way. Oh my god. Dad, dad, get behind the car or something. I don't know if he's going to start shooting at us or not." 

"We're going inside the house."

You can hear the full call below.



  FOX 35 News Orlando

Books