|Jodi Arias testifies on her behalf Feb. 13, 2013.|
Jodi Arias previously told Inside Edition, "No jury will convict me. I'm innocent." Do you think her words will come true or haunt her?
Are you following the Jodi Arias trial and jury deliberations? Did you expect it to be quick, such as less than four hours as in the O.J. Simpson murder trial?
Here are some other notable trials and their time frames for jury deliberations.
Famous Trials and Jury Deliberations
- Casey Anthony Trial: Jury Deliberations 10 hours and 40 minutes (acquitted)
- O.J. Simpson Trial: Jury Deliberations were less than four hours (acquitted)
- Robert Blake Trial: Jury Deliberations spanned nine days and comprised a total of 35 hours (acquitted)
- Scott Peterson Trial: Jury Deliberations spanned one week (guilty of first and second degree murder)
- Erik and Lyle Menendez Trial: Jury Deliberations spanned four days (guilty of two counts of first degree murder each)
- Steven Hayes Trial: Jury Deliberations lasted four hours (guilty of multiple counts in murder of Petit family)