Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Jodi Arias trial update: First video for May 1 testimony is in, but warning, grab a cup of coffee (videos)

Seriously, if you are going to watch the Jodi Arias trial today, grab some coffee. It is boh--rrinn--gg. Maybe I'm just tired of the lies, and what has become one of the most ridiculous trials in history.

Shouldn't Judge Stephens put an end to this madness already? I mean, both sides rested, why in the world should they keep rebutting rebuttal witnesses. I'm afraid this may never end.

Do you remember the kid's song, "This is the song that doesn't end...it just goes on and on my friend...some people started singing it not knowing what it was...and they'll continue singing it forever just because....this is the song that doesn't end...

Seriously...that's how I feel about this trial. "This is the trial that doesn't end....it just goes on and on my friend...we know that Jodi did it...she told us that she did...but we'll continue listening to her lies just because....this is the trial that doesn't end...it just goes on and on my friend...

Well, you get the picture...



Remember coffee...many cups of coffee...maybe a NoDoz or two as well...

Books